Apply sound enhancements and color filter effects when watching videos by fiddling with slider controls. Sample screenshots in the store listing shows my attempt to apply a sepia, vivid, and a gray scale filter effect to a video by adjusting only the brightness, contrast, saturation, red, green, and blue slider controls.
– Audio Enhancement settings (Equalizer, Virtualizer, Bass Boost, Reverb)
– Zoom & Pan function using pinch and drag gesture.
– Video playback speed control for slow motion and fast forward.
– Mini View window option for reviewing original color and Zoom position.
– Flip video horizontal option.
– Controls for setting Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Red, Green, Blue, Negative, Highlights, and Shadows filter.
– Watch videos using your very own color filter settings.
– Can be useful for watching videos that have incorrect, too dark, too bright, over-saturated, or washed-out colors.
– This app doesn’t asks for any additional permission from users.
– This app doesn’t support and cannot play some video and audio formats.
– This app doesn’t have a SAVE or RECORD feature.