Download the free App right away to help with your dream job interview, or with an exam, or to impress your friends! Improve English speaking, writing, reading and comprehension, and listening skills. Speak English with confidence!
Learn spoken English and Grammar from Hindi, Indonesian, Thai, Arabic, Malay, Urdu, Malay, Bangladeshi Bengali, Bengali, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Assamese, Malayalam, Chinese, Portuguese, Turkish and Nepali. A free English learning course used by over 50 Million learners for spoken English, grammar, and vocabulary building.
– Learn English on Chatbots
– 200 basic, intermediate, and advanced English conversation topics
– Complete English grammar curriculum for better sentence construction
– Special Interview Skills and Resume Writing topics for job preparation
– Learn English in Hindi & other common Indian languages like Urdu, Malay, Bangladeshi, Bengali, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Assamese, Malayalam, Nepali
– Daily English speaking and listening practice
– An English dictionary to understand difficult words
– 100 English grammar exercises and tests
– Performance scores and progress analyses
– A beautifully designed user interface
– English experts to solve your doubts
– Utter works both online and offline
Basic Syllabus for learning English grammar:
• Learn Past, Present, and Future Tense
• Learn Prepositions
• Learn Modal Verbs, like ‘could’, ‘should’, and ‘would’
• Improve your vocabulary and pronunciation
Intermediate and Advanced Syllabus for English Fluency:
• Practice speaking English in personal and professional scenarios
• Practice speaking fluently while conversing with friends and family
• Learn to make corporate presentations and write resumes and business emails
• Learn how to speak English fluently in office meetings with colleagues and superiors
• Learn to speak fluent English in job interviews
** Writing Skill
– Beginner Level : Learn greetings, vegetable names in english, nouns etc.
– intermediate Level: Name of days in english, body parts in english, singular and plural, articles usage, spices names etc.
– Advance Level: Present , past and future tense, birds and animal names, prepositions, adverbs etc.
The learning outcome is thus essentially based on the innate ability to learn through perception and communication and not on plain learning of grammar and vocabulary.